A little backstory about this video. Lynn purchased an All-Access Pass giving her online access to 5 of my most popular Thai Massage courses.
She watched the Intro to Thai Massage course. In one afternoon it teaches you how to give a 20-minute massage.
The very next day she felt inspired to give the massage to her client who had a sore back. This is her story of what happened next.
Lynn works in a spa, one year out of massage school, taking on a second career in her mid-50s. While I wouldn’t recommend just anyone giving the massage to the public without a little more practice, you can see for yourself just how effective these techniques are and how easy it is to start putting it to great use.
If you’d like to purchase an All-Access pass for just $39/month and start learning right now, click here
What you’ll get is:
- 5 online Thai Massage courses of some of my most popular classes
- Couples Thai Massage
- Foundations in Thai Massage (1 &2)
- Table Thai Massage
- Thai Massage 101
- Intro to Thai Massage
- Weekly meetings that bring us together to share our hearts, our practices, to answer questions, elevate our energy and our lives
- Private Facebook group to get support to all your questions and connect with people from around the world
- Up to a 50% discount on live & online events produced by Still Light Center
What’s more, plans are already in the works to add more courses for personal health and massage.