Teach at your Centre
Teach at your Centre
Teaching Thai Massage Courses at your Centre, Spa or Home
- email@example.com or call 647-348-8830 with any questions.
What do we offer?
- We offer a comprehensive array of courses that can be used as continuing education credits with professional massage and yoga associations including:
- Here’s just a few of the benefits of receiving Thai Massage:
- Eliminate muscle tension, while increasing mobility and flexibility
- Slow down and even reverse some of the affects of aging
- Promote total body relaxation
- Detoxify the body and boost the immune system
- Improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Improves breathing
- Improves posture, and corrects body alignment
- Improves athletic performance and helps pre and post competition to keep your body and mind at its peak
- Helps with arthritis, back pain, hip, neck and shoulder issues
- Tones the body and strengthens the joints
- Fights diseases, including chronic joint problems, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and much more
- Psychological effects:
- Reduce and relieve stress, anxiety and depression
- Achieve better energy levels, stamina and vitality
- Build an emotional balance and improve one’s outlook towards life
- Help with concentration and creativity
- Have a clear and calm mind
Here’s just a few of the benefits of giving Thai Massage:
- It is at least as good to give as it is to receive for body, mind, heart, and spirit.
- For your body: gain flexibility, total body coordination, strength, grace of movement, and feel younger the more you give
- For your mind: stimulate your creativity, challenge yourself while doing something that is intuitive and fun and which brings greater peace to your life
- For your heart: feel the joy of compassionate touch and well-being in yourself and in others
- For the spirit: make a living while sharing something you love that offers massive value to the health and happiness of friends, family, clients and the world
For more information, and to have a copy of our Course Hosting Guide sent to you today email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647-348-8830 with any questions.