Advanced Feet, Single Leg Postures & Therapeutics
Full Course price of $340.00 (includes manual) with the option to pay a $150 deposit to reserve your spot!
Dates: April 7-8, 2018
Teacher: George Justus
Location: Still Light Centre / Bend Yoga Dundas
4 Creighton Drive
Prerequisites: Thai 201 or equivalent training in Thai massage or other modality | 18 hours
This advanced course teaches new feet and single leg postures and explores multiple scenarios for incorporating expanded foot and leg techniques into the massage. Students will also explore therapeutic techniques for conditions relating to the hips, legs, and lower back. Finally, we will address working approaches appropriate for athletes.
After completing this class, students will be able to:
- Give an expanded foot and leg massage for all clients;
- Understand when and how to incorporate longer foot and single leg sessions into the massage;
- Understand key anatomical concepts for working the feet and legs;
- Apply therapeutic techniques for the hips, legs, and lower back as well as unique strategies for athletes;
• 10am-7pm daily
• Cost is $340, $150 deposit, balance due on the first day
• Thai 201 or equivalent training in Thai massage or other modality